Become a Legend. Become a member.
Members can visit https://firememberships.com.au/ and fill out the corresponding information when purchasing a membership, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiries. Once purchase is complete, a confirmation email will be sent.
To request a callback email email@example.com noting a preferred time (during business hours) to be called back and a phone number.
If you’ve applied online or over the phone, you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If you pay for the membership in person, once the membership has been processed via the membership system, you will receive a confirmation email.
There are three forms of acceptable concession cards:
1. Pension Cards (Aged, Disability or Single Parent)
2. Student Card (Fulltime Students Only)
3. Veteran Affairs Cards
** Please Note Health Care Cards are not an acceptable form of Concession. **
To qualify for a junior membership, the junior must be 17 years or under at the 1st of February 2021.
Families memberships consist of 2 x Adult & 2 X Junior
Junior is as defined above.
As per the terms and conditions, subject to applicable law, once your membership has been processed you are not entitled to a refund. You may request a refund in writing (email) and your request will be assessed by Management. Any refunds (whole or partial) will be at the discretion of Management.
Memberships apply to all Townsville Fire home games that are played during the 2020 WNBL hub season.
Yes, all members will receive a membership pack which will vary depending on membership type.
Due to COVID19 restrictions seating preferences are not possible
When a member purchases a season membership, they will be allocated a row, and can choose seating in that row upon arrival. Groups must have a socially distanced seat in between them.
We understand this is frustrating for our members and that for many years now you have sat in your section and your same seat cheering on the Fire. However this is a unique time across the world due to Covid19, and for this upcoming WNBL20 season seating allocation simply is not within the control of the Townsville Fire and we must adhere to Covid19 Health Regulations.
With Townsville Stadium Currently under restricted numbers due to Covid19, new measures have been developed to ensure the safety of you and others. These measures have been approved by Queensland Health but will only be effective, if everyone buys in. We’re asking for your support on the following measures:
- We have a revised seating configuration approved by Queensland Health , Selecting your preferred seats this season is not an option.
- Only use the seat that has been designated to you
- Maintain social distancing where possible on entry and exit, or when moving around the stadium.
- Be aware that cashless payments only will be in use for food and beverage and merchandise
- Practice high-level hand-hygiene using the sanitiser stations
- Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19
- Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days
By attending JCU Townsville Fire home games you acknowledge your role in helping to successfully carry out the COVID-19 Safety Plan. By playing your part, you will help ensure we all enjoy a comfortable and safe experience at Townsville Stadium
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY MEMBERSHIP IF FANS AREN’T PERMITTED AT SOME OR ALL OF THE GAMES?
If fans aren’t permitted at some or all the games, you will have two options:
- To continue to support and invest
in the sustainability of the Club, your full membership fee remains with
the Club, and you attend the games you’re able to;
- You can opt to receive a refund
equivalent to the number of home games you were unable to attend.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY MEMBERSHIP IF THE SEASON IS SHORTENED?
If the season is shortened, you will have two options:
· To continue to support and invest in the sustainability of the Club, your full membership fee remains with the Club, and you attend the games you’re able to;
· You can opt to receive a refund equivalent to the number of games that
our home season is shortened by.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY MEMBERSHIP IF THE SEASON DOESN’T GO AHEAD?
If the season doesn’t go ahead you will have the following options:
· To continue to support and invest in the sustainability of the Club, you an donate your 20-21 membership to the Fire via the Australian Sports Foundation (ASF) which is fully tax-deductible;
· You can opt to donate half of your membership via the ASF, and have the other half refunded;
· You can roll over your membership to season 21-22;
· You can elect to receive a full refund